Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferencesFrequently Asked QuestionsRegistration is free!check the newsstreams & 

mixesHere you can listen 2 other members´ tunes or upload 

your own onesCalendarSearch 

Contact Us / Shouts
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > CHIT-CHAT > love sylvester thread
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sam
board crew

Reg.: Jan 2003

love sylvester thread

so I hate christmas,I am not alone...But New years eve ist ganz was anders oder??I love it...the beginning of a new year,spring,summer,herbst...new oppotunities,holidays

for new years eve...Fireworks,friends,saufen...drugs if you are inclined to take drugs that is...and of course Music...whether in the wohnung auf die strasse or in a club/afterhour this is one day of the year I like,where I know a lot of people are enjoying themselves and where the next day is a holiday with world kater stimmung...
So,who else likes New years eve eh!!!
By the way Guten Rutsch alle da draussen machts was nettes/gutes in the 2004
Peace and jetzt more bloody work

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 23-12-2003 - 10:21
Sam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Click here to Send Sam a Private Message Click Here to Email Sam Find more posts by Sam Add Sam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A-TEAM
hell of a concept

Reg.: Jun 2002

well, to be honest:

it might be the best opportunity to get permanent brain damage in the end, hopefully.

this years gonna be a blast, me reckons...just look at the people´s stash they´ve put together in fear of a shortage..havent seen amounts like those of everything in fucking years!

hope no one dies, and if, at least with a slightly amused grin in his/her face!

happy nye! happy overdose!

Old Post 23-12-2003 - 10:35
A-TEAM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A-TEAM Click here to Send A-TEAM a Private Message Click Here to Email A-TEAM Find more posts by A-TEAM Add A-TEAM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam
board crew

and then on the 1st or maybe second of Jan if you slept through the first
But No overdosing on anything please!!!!
And share your stash!!!

And please look after your haustiere....remember,they hate fireworks!!

@A-Team...Year of the cunt is fast vorbei,whats it gonna be next year???

Old Post 23-12-2003 - 11:15
Sam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Click here to Send Sam a Private Message Click Here to Email Sam Find more posts by Sam Add Sam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A-TEAM
hell of a concept

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
and then on the 1st or maybe second of Jan if you slept through the first
But No overdosing on anything please!!!!
And share your stash!!![B]

feck off, you bloody bugger! no feckin way! its all mine!

[B]
And please look after your haustiere....remember,they hate fireworks!!

!granted

[i]
@A-Team...Year of the cunt is fast vorbei,whats it gonna be next year???

well, not really sure, cuz our department for developing intelligent year-of things...they haven´t cum up w/ anything really fantastic so far...we´re expecting them to have sum brilliant ideas over xmas! apparently, they´ll be hanging and molesting a dwarf on the christmas tree to cum up with anything blasting- sorta stuck in a creative hole, they are.
but we reckon, its gonna be some sort of fancy prostitution thingie - as always.

so, not wanting to push things too far, but - hail them bitches!

cummin up:

A-TEAM proudly invites even you to celebrate the official

YEAR OF THE CUNT

next dates:

August 23rd, 2003
cunt parade - kärtner strasse, 1st district, vienna. the whole day! join the cunts!

September 11th, 2003
ficken's birthday bash - infoline: 01/404100 answering machine bizznizz

October 4th, 2003
animal day - in association with all major animal organisations we show how we love em!
hail to our hero, Franz von Assisi, the sickest cunt of all! proudly sponsored by the catholic church
and the argentinian steakhouse.

October 26th, 2003
national holiday - celebrate this day at vienna's heldenplatz alongside our bundescuntzler
and the "austrian army boyz"- for all our uniform lovers

October 31st, 2003
Pumpkin Day - for all our veggie lovers - get a soft one and celebrate!

November 2nd, 2003
Allerseelen - visit your relatives or -if you dont have any- lonesome souls
on the graveyard to have a very special talk to them

Old Post 23-12-2003 - 13:10
A-TEAM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A-TEAM Click here to Send A-TEAM a Private Message Click Here to Email A-TEAM Find more posts by A-TEAM Add A-TEAM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam
board crew

ManoMan the dwarf thing is just so last year....

Granny Bashing is the new deal....Or better still fireing rockets through grannys living room window!!!

If no Grannys are at hand you could stick Baxter up on the tree and molest him!!!

As for Ditch your Bitch....Bin voll Dabei

Old Post 23-12-2003 - 13:26
gizh
junkmasta

Reg.: Oct 2001

Old Post 23-12-2003 - 13:31
gizh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gizh Click here to Send gizh a Private Message Click Here to Email gizh Visit gizh's homepage! Find more posts by gizh Add gizh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wurzel;flo
der "kleine" flo

Reg.: Sep 2003

silvester wird geil !!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 23-12-2003 - 13:34
wurzel;flo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wurzel;flo Click here to Send wurzel;flo a Private Message Click Here to Email wurzel;flo Find more posts by wurzel;flo Add wurzel;flo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A-TEAM
hell of a concept

shut up,

dwarfcore will never die!

granniebashing is lame, since tony "anton "i love sabine petzl and i´ll share for sure" sarközy" vegas succeeded in molesting 46 grannies /hour for 4 days in a row just to get his smack.

so...if youre not cummin up with sum nu: interesting ideas how to molest grannies properly (e.g. refusing to eat their cookies or have a grannie-gang-bang with a guaranteed LD factor of 50%), we´re not very impressed.

so, we´ll stick to the dwarfs instead. combining dwarfs and fireworks could lead to a new era in science, aka "space adventures for everyone"

Old Post 23-12-2003 - 13:44
intoxicated
detoxicated

Reg.: Jul 2003

quote:
Originally posted by A-TEAM
just look at the people´s stash they´ve put together in fear of a shortage..

word...
gonna be weird this time

Old Post 23-12-2003 - 13:49
intoxicated is offline Click Here to See the Profile for intoxicated Click here to Send intoxicated a Private Message Click Here to Email intoxicated Visit intoxicated's homepage! Find more posts by intoxicated Add intoxicated to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A-TEAM
hell of a concept

just for commercial reasons: could the "euthanasia shag" be the runner of 2004?

"we´ll shag til your last breath - and on, in case u return for mo´"

at least, its a quite new idea.....at least

[...pushes the atropine away slowly....]

Old Post 23-12-2003 - 13:55
Sam
board crew

Hmmmm,bit controversial that one.....new,yes,but errrrr,ummmm
bit difficult....what with the death cramps and so...err

Old Post 23-12-2003 - 14:09
A-TEAM
hell of a concept

me thinks, the death cramps...that´s what its all about, innit?
you dont get an old cunt THAT tight very often

whatever,

Old Post 23-12-2003 - 14:13
chuky
saufmasta

Reg.: Aug 2002

gsoffn wiad.............

Old Post 23-12-2003 - 14:14
chuky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuky Click here to Send chuky a Private Message Click Here to Email chuky Visit chuky's homepage! Find more posts by chuky Add chuky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A-TEAM
hell of a concept

and if i were u...i´d get rid of that sylvester thread and get another one -

i dont think that many people will touch this thread - your posting on granniebashing was too offensive, i understand.

Old Post 23-12-2003 - 14:15
A-TEAM
hell of a concept

our last post in this terrific thread

back to fighting

Old Post 23-12-2003 - 14:22
Sam
board crew

na geh,granny bashing is harmless....anyways I love my gran I do
I just dont like the Blue rinse jobs eh!!!

So back to the thread...New year rules...Me Im in Poland I am

Polish Massive Im coming

Old Post 23-12-2003 - 14:30
Rix8ty
Las Vegas im 9ten

Reg.: Jun 2003

Guten Rutsch

So, da ich heut das letzte mal in der Hackn bin und dann leider zu keinem Internetzugang mehr komm wünsch ich euch allen einen guten Rutsch und feierts net zu wild!!

Wir schreiben uns 2004 hoffentlich alle wieder!!

In diesem Sinne

Alles Gute

greetz

Rix

Old Post 24-12-2003 - 08:35
Rix8ty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rix8ty Click here to Send Rix8ty a Private Message Click Here to Email Rix8ty Visit Rix8ty's homepage! Find more posts by Rix8ty Add Rix8ty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time is now - 06:48 (CET) Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread | Subscribe to this Thread | Next Thread
drumandbass.at : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 drumandbass.at > BOARD > CHIT-CHAT > love sylvester thread